The aged glutinous rice or privately known as ‘tapai’ is the top pick of the oldies. I discovered that numerous young people these days don’t care for the taste and smell of this delicacy. As a matter of fact it is a flavorful cake. It tastes sweet and have a marginally liquor smell. It is additionally succulent whenever it is finished. Possibly it is the liquor smell that causes these young people to avoid away.
There are numerous eccentric conviction when making this cake. I was told by my late mother that our body and musings should be spotless prior to making this aged glutinous rice. Some of things that you should follow is that you should express beneficial things so this cake will end up great.
- 1/2 kilo glutinous rice
- 1/2 roll yeast
- 20 pieces banana leaves (20 cm x 10 cm) or elastic tree leaves
- Cook the glutinous rice in a rice cooker simply like cooking plain rice.
- At the point when the rice is cooked, cool it totally in a compartment.
- Pound the yeast till fine. Filter it on top of the cooked rice. Spread it equitably on top of the rice.
- Turn the rice on the opposite side and filter the rest of on top of the cooked rice.
- Put the rice in a sealed shut holder and afterward wrap it with a towel. Put in a dull spot and let it mature for 2 days. Following 2 days the rice is fit to be enclosed by banana leaves. Keep in the fridge.
The matured glutinous rice is best eaten when it is cold. A few people like to eat it along with frozen yogurt. In the event that you don’t have banana leaves you can likewise place it in a plastic holder. I have likewise seen individuals utilize elastic tree leaves.
Following 2 days you can see that the rice is more white and succulent. A ton of the juice can be found in the holder. Filter out the juice prior to enclosing by banana leaves. The juice can be poured in a container and devour when required.
More articles you may like : Revie AMC